08 November 2007

Woof

The magic Honey 'Manuka' is great stuff - I now only get it mixed with a little warm water but still it is a treat, but is it worth missing out on see my mates at school tonight - no I don't think so!.

It is so disappointing when my folks paid good money for me to be safe in a kennel for a day and a night and because others had brought a dog in with kennel cough I caught the bug...... bugger. I hope I do not miss out on the open dog show next week because of it but hopefully I will be better before then -like tomorrow.

If I am we get to see some old mates who live a few hours away ... I will get to hear all the tails (tales) about the bird shoots that one of my mates go on with his dad because he is really good at retrieving the birds when they fall out of the sky -- he is a lucky chap all I get to do is watch them fly over head and no matter how high I try to jump I can't reach them.

My other mate 'Shaka' named after the legendary King Shaka does not do so well when he goes out with his dad on a shoot -I heard the other day he did not just retrieve the bird he ate it.... boy was he in trouble over that but he is a big fellow so he will get to go on more shoots ....

Just happens I heard that another well know Shaka was Henry Cele and he was in the news today and I quote -
'Cele, who died last Friday at the St Augustine hospital in Durban after a short illness, is remembered for his powerful portrayal of the Zulu king, Shaka. ...'
My Mum was sad when she heard this as she enjoyed the film.

Well its Crate time - for those not of the K9 world that means bed time.

woof woof

No comments: