05 November 2007

Hi I am Stingar

Woof woof , from Collie world

I am just seven months old and my mother thinks she knows what I need in life from food to toys, music, schooling and activities.

Its just made growing up so difficult and then to top it off she now wants a new home for us to live in which Dad will have to finance.

She is so crazy she had her hair coloured so no-one will doubt who my mother is Dad was lucky he escaped as he prefers not to have hair my Dad would sure be envy him as he does not have strange combs ploughed through his hair every day or the hairdryer blowing each hair straight.

Well I am not not feeling to great today because while they were off looking at houses with hair for roofs last week they left me in a kennel where another guy had a cough and passed it on to me so its off to the vet later to find out if I will need something called anti something humans take when the are ill now because they want to show me off like a stud i may have to have the same stuff rotten luck all because mum wants a new house.

I shall let you know how I do later .

Woof woof
PS. great weather we having it is a little chilly though for humans!

No comments: